Welcome to the Internet Sites of the Boating Industry Association Ltd (BIA). These sites include, but are not limited to; bia.org.au, sydneyboatshow.com.au, adelaideboatshow.com.au, brisbaneboatshow.com.au, boatshows.com.au, discoverboating.com.au, marinecard.org.au and avir.com.au. In these terms BIA should be referred to herein as “we”, “us”, or “our”. “You” means you, the user of the BIA sites and “Your” shall be interpreted accordingly.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your use of any of the BIA websites. By using BIA sites, You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the BIA sites. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your use of any of the sites will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time.
You agree that any use by You of the BIA sites shall be in governed by the following conditions;
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the BIA sites shall remain at all times vested in Us.
- You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by Us.
- You will not, and You will not assist or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, frame, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- You will not do anything that affects the operability or security of the BIA sites or causes unreasonable inconvenience or offence or disruption to our staff.
RESTRICTIONS TO OUR LIABILITY
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third-party websites or material You access through the BIA sites.
- We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such websites or material.
- We will not be liable for any loss of business, profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation, or for any damage to these relating to use of the BIA sites or as the result of any dealings with third parties accessible through the BIA sites.
- We will not be liable for any loss of, or damage to, any data or computer program caused by Your use of this site or this material.
- We take precautions to detect viruses and other harmful codes, which may be introduced into the BIA sites or related material. However, You are responsible for using your own procedures for detecting these and for protecting your systems against them. We will not have any liability for any loss or damage caused by any virus or other harmful code.